Pages

You won't regret to know us, as we're a group of young and friendly people who holds the same interest and passion to help the less fortunate people around the world. If your interested to be one of us, Just email us and your on your way to help people in needs as well. Hope to Hear from you soon !

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thanks to all, im not in brunei.

Hey to all.

First, I would like to thank to those people whom attended the first gathering. Really do appreciate it, hope I did great and that you all enjoy the day with other people as well.

I am currently not in Brunei, but thank God that a new goal had approach me and am ready to take new move when I come back.

To those who couldn't make it that day, hey' its cool no worries. Hope you join the next gathering, which will be happening after raya - oct. Hope to see more new faces. Takecare all.

Withthesmile.

No comments:

Post a Comment